Just as you suspected, social media is a perfect place to engage with your audience. But in order for it to be effective, you need to be posting content on a regular basis.
Here are some ideas for producing a steady stream of social media content:
- Update your audience on anything new that’s happening with your business, products, or content.
- Post a graph or visual that shows some data related to your niche. Social media users love visuals.
- Take people behind the scenes. Take a picture of your workplace, show your business’s operations, or highlight your staff.
- Share an inspirational quote. Ask your audience what they think about it.
- Ask a question and encourage people to answer in the comments. This is also a great way to get feedback and learn about your audience.
- Ask your audience to fill in the blanks. Pose something like, “If I had a million dollars, I’d ____” or “What’s one word that describes _____?”
- Run a contest. Most social media platforms have this feature built in.
- Ask for feedback. What products or content would your audience like to see you produce?
- Give your audience breaking news. Find a timely news story and try to be the first to break it.
- “On this day in history.” Share a historic moment related to your niche.
- Recommend something. Tell your audience about a book, blog, podcast, or video series that you’re enjoying right now.
- Offer quick tips that your audience can implement in their daily lives.
- Create a series where you offer a daily tip, all connected by some theme.
- Get your audience to share their own content and share it with your entire audience.
If content marketing feels overwhelming to you, let me help you! Sign up for my short self-study course Content Repurposing Workshop: Don’t Rewrite, Reuse by clicking here.
Would you rather just hire someone to take care of your content? Click here to schedule a time to chat with me.